- 02-09-2014, 01:11 AM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Note 3... North Africa
I am made to believe so, but it all depends with the network used by your Internet Service Provider. If they are using 3G, then Samsung Note 3 will pick up the 3G signal. Note 3 has a network support of GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA(3G) and HSPA+ which i believe Samsung terms as 4G. There's a controversy though whether HSPA+ is really a 3G, because its considered that LTE is the real 4G. Most tech experts term HSPA+ as a faster 3G, while others consider it as 4G.
But the fact is, if Samsung note supports HSPA+, then its faster than the other handsets that only support HSPA. so, yeah, I'd say Samsung Note 3 is a 4G, because its faster than 3G.
- 02-09-2014, 01:37 AM #3
Re: Note 3... North AfricaCommunity Guidelines:
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 25Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:08 PM
- By hokie_prof in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 24Last Post: 02-10-2014, 07:08 AM
- By ManiaksXLR in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 02-09-2014, 02:08 PM
- By Suey Chu in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 03:26 PM
- By Suey Chu in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 03:26 PM