- 02-09-2014, 07:02 PM #2
- 02-09-2014, 10:23 PM #4
- 328 Posts
I can tell you I got a Logitech one for only 15$ at Bestbuy and it was supposed to be 99$. What happened was it was last year's model so they asked it down and put it on the clearance table. Funny thing was when I compared it to the new model it was identical except for the packaging. I've had it now for over a year and it's amazing. So always look at the clearance tables in the big box stores, you never know what you'll find.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-10-2014, 08:51 AM #5
Re: [Q] Can anyone suggest a good portable blue tooth speaker?
If your in the states, I love the Radio Shack "Auvio" portable bluetooth speaker. Watch the sale papers, as is $39.99 on sale every few weeks. Regular price I believe is $59 or $79. In my opinion, it's very underrated and great bang for your buck. 😊
Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!
- 02-10-2014, 04:03 PM #6
- By greydarrah in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2014, 10:36 AM
- By jbones01 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 04:26 PM
- By agnoslibertine in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:52 PM
- By zxcvb4321 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:29 AM
- By Aesthete18 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:33 PM