Just noticed when I'm on a call the screen constantly flashes on and off when the phone is held at my face.
Have tested the sensor by using *#0*# and showing as fine and passes
Have searched google and can't find anything similar other issues seems to be with it not recognising when removed from face rather than mine which is flashing.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-10-2014, 09:19 AM #2
Re: proximity sensor
Have done 'the brute test'? Make a call, put the phone down on the table, cover the sensor with your palm. Does it go off? Does it stay on? Does it flash?
If the sensor is working properly according to the hardware test that doesn't mean that the software side is...
- 02-10-2014, 09:36 PM #4
- 02-25-2014, 09:43 AM #5
- By donnieallday in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:43 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:23 AM
- By agiudici in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:17 AM
- By Corey Knight in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 05:59 AM
- By anto95 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 12:26 PM