Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Gmail issue

Hi,

I am using Samsung Note III and have Gmail account. I use outlook for official correspondence and copy to my gmail account to keep record. My Gmail account does not show complete message when correspondence exceeds to 16-17 emails.

When I checked the same email thread through Laptop, it showed "View entire message" and complete correspondence displayed in new window but there is no such option in Note III. Overall thread goes blank and every time i have to check that particular email through Laptop if correspondence exceeds to 16-17.

This is very irritating.

Please help.... how to solve this issue.

Default Re: Gmail issue

Have you checked your sync settings? GMail only saves a portion of the e-mails in your phone, but there is an option to view older messages, perhaps that's what's keeping you from seeing the entire conversation.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Gmail issue

Gmail sync option is already active and days to sync email is 100 days. But still I am unable to check any detail of even current correspondence. At least it should show recent conversation and option to view old messages. This option was available in Samsung S3 but no such option in Note 3.