Kies wont Sync with outlook
Bought and SGN3 and downloaded Kies. Tried to sync my outlook caldendar for the first time to get the outlook calendar entries replicated onto my phone (dont want to sync contacts or tasks) - but keep getting two error messages when i click sync:
1.' Kies cannot sync with google calendar use my calender'
2. 'An error has occurred while preparing to sync - task cancelled'
Has anyone had similar issues - i dont actually want to sync anything with 'google' just sync my outlook calendar onto my SGN3.
- 02-12-2014, 03:38 PM #2
- 03-04-2014, 07:30 AM #3
- 03-18-2014, 02:26 PM #4
- 04-04-2014, 10:27 AM #5
- 04-16-2014, 05:10 AM #6
- 04-18-2014, 05:16 AM #7
- 04-21-2014, 06:20 PM #8
- 05-25-2014, 07:49 AM #9
- 05-27-2014, 01:21 PM #10
- 297 Posts
Re: Kies wont Sync with outlook
I recommend AkrutoSync for Outlook syncing. Very reliableand and works with all Android phones, even with custom ROMs. This is because they don't use any device-specific drivers. The contacts appear on the device in the standard Android dialer and Contacts app. The calendar and tasks appear in the built-in Calendar app.
- 05-29-2014, 01:41 AM #11
- By jzakver in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:58 AM
- By kingterof in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:34 AM
- By Neilof in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 11:07 AM
- By latiefd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 12:59 AM
- By diggs916 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 05:15 AM