Kies wont Sync with outlook

Yorkshire Lass

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Bought and SGN3 and downloaded Kies. Tried to sync my outlook caldendar for the first time to get the outlook calendar entries replicated onto my phone (dont want to sync contacts or tasks) - but keep getting two error messages when i click sync:

1.' Kies cannot sync with google calendar use my calender'

2. 'An error has occurred while preparing to sync - task cancelled'

Has anyone had similar issues - i dont actually want to sync anything with 'google' just sync my outlook calendar onto my SGN3.

:(

acg3

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Same here sir.... Experiencing the same issues.... Same as you, I dont want to sync via google contacts.
This Kies 3 is so so frustrating! Can't believe they release it without noticing isn't that stable....

UDream

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I found a solution. In Kies 3, I went to
tools > Preferences > Device
and checked all the items under Initialise Syncing Log and then tried to sync and it worked

Wanderer4

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Brilliant - thank you - have had this issue for 3 months and it was driving me nuts -

"Waves are not measured in feet or inches, they are measured in increments of fear."

mzzpxt

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
This does not work. I cannot select any log and "Initialize syncing log" stays greyed out an unselectable. I have the latest firmware and Kies 3 version installed. What could the problem be?

habrams55

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I have had the same issue ever since Kies 3 last update. Nothing is working and I find myself longing for the software from Blackberry.

AndroidProf

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I recommend AkrutoSync for Outlook syncing. Very reliableand and works with all Android phones, even with custom ROMs. This is because they don't use any device-specific drivers. The contacts appear on the device in the standard Android dialer and Contacts app. The calendar and tasks appear in the built-in Calendar app.

Newby Binx

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks!!, have been battling for a while, It makes sense to make sure that the calendars that you wanting to sync are checked both Keis, and the mobile!!! :):)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia