- 39 Posts
Best way to update a uk note 3 software
Hi guys, what's the best way to update a note 3? The reason why am asking is back in November I had a major issue with the battery not holding it's charge. And when I sent it back to Vodafone repair centre, they told me the phone has been rooted. Which hadn't. And If I could remember right I updated the software through setting and about phone via wifi. But don't think that would cause the phone to be rooted. So after arguing with them they decided to give me a new handset.
But now I've been getting a pop up saying new software available, don't know if it's the new kit kat software or just a simple phone update. Shall I download it through my phone or through kies on my computer ?
The reason why I want to update my phone is because it's freezes every so often and the battery seems to drain a lot quicker than before. What do you guys think? Update or no update?
- 02-12-2014, 02:57 PM #2
Re: Best way to update a uk note 3 software"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 02-13-2014, 11:22 AM #4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By Manfred Vonn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2014, 12:43 PM
- By patruns in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 01:58 PM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2014, 12:09 PM
- By Naladex in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:04 AM
- By BigAlan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2014, 04:52 PM