Best Facebook app alternative

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Was curious, what do you all think is the best Facebook app besides the official one?

I tried out Fast for Facebook and like how you can customize the look and colors etc.

What other options are out there? I've heard the stock Facebook app if bloated and a battery drainer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

David_LFC

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I did try using plume, widgets for android and Facebook equivalent of tweetcaster.

One thing i noticed some friends updates go missing from the timeline. Apparently Facebook users can disable their status from appearing in 3rd party clients.

Posted via Android Central App

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
One thing i noticed some friends updates go missing from the timeline. Apparently Facebook users can disable their status from appearing in 3rd party clients.

Posted via Android Central App

That's weird. Why would anyone purposely disable their status from showing up on non official Facebook apps?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Friend caster is very nice. You can link more than one fb account to it.. Open app and go to either account. On the Android official app I have disabled anyone posting on my time line without me first looking at it and approving.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Doreen Rose1

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I just read that it's facebook that limits what 3rd party apps can access. So not all posts will appear using an alternative app.
Some say it's best to just access fb from your phone's web browser :-\