Note 3 help needed

Bluetrain

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi
Recently moved from iPhone to the Note 3. It's a great phone after a bit of getting used to but I have come unstuck synching my work calendar.
My emails and private calendar synch fine, but a shared calendar I need will not appear on the phone. I can't work out why and I rely on this shared calendar and need access to it very regularly. It is synched through an exchange server.
Calendar is still appearing on my iPad and don't recall having to do anything particular to get it working.
Any ideas?
Cheers

anote3fan

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi
Recently moved from iPhone to the Note 3. It's a great phone after a bit of getting used to but I have come unstuck synching my work calendar.
My emails and private calendar synch fine, but a shared calendar I need will not appear on the phone. I can't work out why and I rely on this shared calendar and need access to it very regularly. It is synched through an exchange server.
Calendar is still appearing on my iPad and don't recall having to do anything particular to get it working.
Any ideas?
Cheers

What calendar are you using? Google?
It should have done it automatically. But if not, make sure to check that all calendars are being viewed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11