Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3 help needed

Hi
    Recently moved from iPhone to the Note 3. It's a great phone after a bit of getting used to but I have come unstuck synching my work calendar.
    My emails and private calendar synch fine, but a shared calendar I need will not appear on the phone. I can't work out why and I rely on this shared calendar and need access to it very regularly. It is synched through an exchange server.
    Calendar is still appearing on my iPad and don't recall having to do anything particular to get it working.
    Any ideas?
    Cheers

Default Re: Note 3 help needed

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetrain View Post
    Hi
    Recently moved from iPhone to the Note 3. It's a great phone after a bit of getting used to but I have come unstuck synching my work calendar.
    My emails and private calendar synch fine, but a shared calendar I need will not appear on the phone. I can't work out why and I rely on this shared calendar and need access to it very regularly. It is synched through an exchange server.
    Calendar is still appearing on my iPad and don't recall having to do anything particular to get it working.
    Any ideas?
    Cheers
    What calendar are you using? Google?
    It should have done it automatically. But if not, make sure to check that all calendars are being viewed.