Note 3: Tempered Glass Screen Protector

TheAshWilliams

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I know there is a thread for this already but what's the best Tempered Glass screen protector? I know people have been talking about a good $7 one, I can't seem to find it on Amazon though.

Posted via my Galaxy Note 3

Last edited by a moderator:

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I use the tech armor premium glass one from amazon. Cost like $15-$20 I think. I highly recommend it. Easy to install. Comes with everything you need, as well as little button stickers to help it protrude a little more. The feel of the screen is perfect... feels even smoother and more slick than the actual screen to me. My favorite thing is how it feels when swiping in from the edges. Without it, there's that super noticeable lip around the screen that I don't care for. With this installed, it creates the illusion of the screen wrapping along to the side of the phone, kinda like a Nexus 4 or G2.

Posted via Android Central App

Jeric Gorospe

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Tempered Glass

I'd suggest you the screen knight tempered glass, since I have it and it's been 2 months that I'm using it and it works fine no problem on scratches

jggorospe GALAXY NOTE 3

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I have used the bodyguardz and meme and both work great.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

As the saying goes "you get what you pay for" ....I went with the iLoome Premium Tempered Glass ($25 Amazon) this go round.

TheAshWilliams

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

I ended up getting the bear motion tempered glass. I'll keep you guys updated to how it works. Thanks for the advice!

Posted via my Galaxy Note 3

Solrighal

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site

I have the Sir Lancelot's Armor Holy Grail glass screen protector along with the Commuter case they work flawlessly together.

Sent from my SM-N9005

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

As the saying goes "you get what you pay for" ....I went with the iLoome Premium Tempered Glass ($25 Amazon) this go round.

I'm also using the iloome screen protector. First time using a glass screen protector and I love it. Feels like the original glass.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I use the Zagg tempered glass on both of my Note 3's. 2 months now and not a mark on them. Feels like the original glass. I think they're very expensive however. I got mine free, but would not pay what they sell for. I'm sure there are other ones at a fraction of the price that are identical. I will say though that the Zagg had these tabs on each end that made install a snap...not a bubble or an issue and it glued itself on fully in a few seconds!

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I use the Zagg tempered glass on both of my Note 3's. 2 months now and not a mark on them. Feels like the original glass. I think they're very expensive however. I got mine free, but would not pay what they sell for. I'm sure there are other ones at a fraction of the price that are identical. I will say though that the Zagg had these tabs on each end that made install a snap...not a bubble or an issue and it glued itself on fully in a few seconds!

I have Zagg GLASS on my iPhone 5s and I keep going to the Zagg and BestBuy website as well as puting my email down to be notified upon release of the Zagg GLASS for the Note3, but haven't seen the Zagg Glass for the Note3. May I ask where you got it from?

FBA

Banned
Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sure, they were at CES in Vegas (January) and they had people lining up all day long to get free screen protectors for their phones. They installed them right there on the spot. They must have done several thousand over 5 days of show. It was free for everyone. All I had to do was attend the show, which probably only cost me around 12K for the week, but I got 2 free screen protectors! LOL

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Just want to comment on the "you get what you pay for " comment and my experience with tempered glass. From the start I pre ordered Spigen, temp glass for my Note 3. I had to send it back to Amazon for a complete refund After that I purchased a $7.50 shipped off Ebay. That was 5 months ago. The temp glass has performed perfectly. When I got my Note 2014 I got temp glass off Ebay for $17.50. Both of my Notes look perfect and are well protected. My Note 3 is DOUBLED CASED. I am sure it can withstand 2story drop and come out without a scratch. :D

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I use iloome.. and it was the best $25.00 I ever spent in my life!!! This week I dropped my note 3 and the iloome screen protector shattered and nothing happen the the notes screen not one scratch nothing at all here is a pic of what my note would have looked like if I didn't have the iloome screen protector on...

SENT FROM MY BEAST THE NOTE 3

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Just want to comment on the "you get what you pay for " comment and my experience with tempered glass. From the start I pre ordered Spigen, temp glass for my Note 3. I had to send it back to Amazon for a complete refund After that I purchased a $7.50 shipped off Ebay. That was 5 months ago. The temp glass has performed perfectly. When I got my Note 2014 I got temp glass off Ebay for $17.50. Both of my Notes look perfect and are well protected. My Note 3 is DOUBLED CASED. I am sure it can withstand 2story drop and come out without a scratch. :D

Glad you were able to find A tempered glass screen protector at a great price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol