1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy Note 3 a long bright line is being shown on the display

Hello
    Recently i bought the Samsung note 3 Model no N9005 from dubai. But the other night before going to sleep i put my phone under my pilow and while i got up in the morning i saw that my phone was very hot and the battery level was to 17%( it was 98 % before i slept) and this bright line was on the screen from top to bottom. I attached a picture of it here.
    I sent the phone to the samsung customer care but they told rather i dropped the phone on ground or i put pressure on the screen.They are asking freaking $250 to replace the LCD.
    My question is that the glass that covers the screen is gorilla glass 3. How could little pressure of pilow can crack it ?
    What should i do now? They are saying this bright line will eventually get dark black and cover the whole screen.
    Should i change now or wait till the line gets dark then repair it?
    Suggestions please.Samsung Galaxy Note 3 a long bright line is being shown on the display-03012014803.jpg

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 a long bright line is being shown on the display

If you're gonna have to pay to repair it,I'd wait until it covers the whole screen.That's just my thought. Good luck...

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 a long bright line is being shown on the display

Hi Raihan,
    where did you buy your note 3 from? I have a similar issue, a bright pink vertical line from top to bottom of the screen is appearing after few hours of use. I had the phone on the table and no damage or pressure had been applied on it. I got it from Gadget and Gears and they are saying that the phone went through physical damage! I told them that i haven't got to use the phone much except configuring it, it was on the table, didn't even put it in my pocket. But they are trying to stick to their verdict. I will talk to their technical team who are saying that it's a result of physical damage. I want to see their diagnostics and premises on which they came to such conclusion.
    Last edited by Rafi Islam; 02-19-2014 at 11:18 AM. Reason: typo