Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google root certificate to proof/comfirm some apps that device is not roted??

I had an app installed, which thinks/alerts my device is rooted and it does not work in rooted devices.

My device is not rooted.
    Is there any way to proof/comfirmation for 3th party installed apps, that the device is not rooted?

Ex. By installing google root certificates and etc.?

Thanx,

Note III / Tapatalk app
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Google root certificate to proof/comfirm some apps that devicw is not roted??

Any infos?

Note III / Tapatalk app

Default Re: Google root certificate to proof/comfirm some apps that devicw is not roted??

Quote Originally Posted by ozgurs View Post
    I had an app installed, which thinks/alerts my device is rooted and it does not work in rooted devices.

My device is not rooted.
    Is there any way to proof/comfirmation for 3th party installed apps, that the device is not rooted?

Ex. By installing google root certificates and etc.?

Thanx,

Note III / Tapatalk app
    what App?

to see if your device is rooted: Press and hold volume down, home key and power button all together until a new window appear
    if not rooted it will says Samsung official for binary and official for status and knox at 0
    when it is rooted it says custom.

if this is what you are not looking for then you'll need to write to the developer of that app.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

This app

Note III / Tapatalk app
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

They say your phone must have google certificate??

Note III / Tapatalk app

Default Re: Google root certificate to proof/comfirm some apps that device is not roted??

What app is giving you this trouble and how did you obtain it? If your sideloading apps from 3rd party sites or hosting services then your always taking a risk and its not good for the developer either.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Global Posts
    17,406 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Google root certificate to proof/comfirm some apps that device is not roted??

Clicking on the link brings a warning that the app isn't available in my country (US). As far as I know, this can't be worked around.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here