How did you buy your Note 3?

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Just curious how everyone got their note 3. Did you break your contract and get it? Got it on a new contract for "discounted price?" or did you buy it out right at full price?

Saw the same question some where so can't take the credit but a good question

For me I paid full price ($799 I believe) because didn't have early upgrade option available on AT&T. But my job pays for a new cell phone each year, so it was a win-win for me! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Just curious how everyone got their note 3. Did you break your contract and get it? Got it on a new contract for "discounted price?" or did you buy it out right at full price?

For me I paid full price ($799 I believe) because didn't have early upgrade option available on AT&T. But my job pays for a new cell phone each year, so it was a win-win for me! :)

lucky for you cause I paid full price $750.00 plus Tx for no contract

chustle925

May 9, 2013
Visit site

I bought mine from a friend of a friend,they needed cash so I was able to get it for what I consider a sweet deal considering it was only two weeks old.Paid $300 for it,only issue is the previous owner is on the payment plan with T Mobile, so at anytime they can stop paying and T Mobile will blacklist the phone,but I don't care about that either,I don't use T Mobile, I just buy all their phones because my local carrier never has any newer phones,but shares towers with T Mobile.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I got mine on a boxing day sale. $49 on a 2 year term. My previous contract buyout was 311 bucks, and I ended up selling my Note 2 for $325.
So it was a good deal for me! Rogers even had a deal on at the time for getting a Gear watch for 50 with the purchase of a new Android. Couldn't go wrong!

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Upgrade. I paid 330.00 then 2 months later I saw that I went on sale for 200.00. I called ATT and asked to be credit the difference and they did it. :D

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
So I broke my contract to buy the iPhone 5S and used the phone for 28 days and then decided that I wanted the note 3. I sold my 5S and bought the note 3. So I now own the note 3 outright but I'm still paying off the contract for an iPhone that I no longer have lol

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Connie Litrenta

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
AT&T has made it possible for anyone that has been on contract for at least 6 months, to get a new phone using their relatively new NEXT Plan. Seemed like a no-brainer to me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

So I broke my contract to buy the iPhone 5S and used the phone for 28 days and then decided that I wanted the note 3. I sold my 5S and bought the note 3. So I now own the note 3 outright but I'm still paying off the contract for an iPhone that I no longer have lol

Sounds like something I would have done. Give us strength..... lol

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

He I'm. Still paying off my iPhone 5 too.. Doesnt expire till December. I'm on a ?17 a month Sim free deal with three as well.. Bought my note 3 for ?580

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
AT&T has made it possible for anyone that has been on contract for at least 6 months, to get a new phone using their relatively new NEXT Plan. Seemed like a no-brainer to me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like something I would have done. Give us strength..... lol

Yep it does, except that I'm from the UK and we don't have AT &T here.

tinknocker89

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Been with Verizon a few years now. About 6 months after renewing my contact i sent my iPhone 5 to to replaced because of a hardware issue, turned out the inside screen had a small crack I couldn't see and ended up being sent a 300 dollar damage device fee. After a few phone calls they would not help even after I told them I would be going to att. I told them I was going to att the next day and I would call tomorrow to cancel my account and make a payment plan. The next morning I get rear ended (on my way to att lol) and after trying to call the police, and my girlfriend for a ride it turns out they suspended my account when I told them I would be calling to cancel. I called and spoke to a superior and after telling him what happened and telling them I was gonna have my layer handle it, to keep me with Verizon and I'm sure to keep away from legal issues they authorized an extremely early upgrade at a discount price and gave me all kinds of extras. For less than 200 dollars I walked out of Verizon with a new note 3, an otter box case, blue tooth head set, car window mount, a car charger, extra house charger, and a pack of screen protectors.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Got mine via Sprint's now defunct One Up Program, paid $36 activation fee and $29/mo, works for me.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I had been on Pay as you Go for a couple of years.

I bought mine from Amazon for ?435 off contract.

Best thing I have done for a while I think. I can be so much more productive on the larger screen than my old iPhone 4S