Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How did you buy your Note 3?

Just curious how everyone got their note 3. Did you break your contract and get it? Got it on a new contract for "discounted price?" or did you buy it out right at full price?

Saw the same question some where so can't take the credit but a good question

For me I paid full price ($799 I believe) because didn't have early upgrade option available on AT&T. But my job pays for a new cell phone each year, so it was a win-win for me!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Kettle 

Default Re: How did you buy your Note 3?

Quote Originally Posted by mchi5 View Post
    Just curious how everyone got their note 3. Did you break your contract and get it? Got it on a new contract for "discounted price?" or did you buy it out right at full price?

For me I paid full price ($799 I believe) because didn't have early upgrade option available on AT&T. But my job pays for a new cell phone each year, so it was a win-win for me!

lucky for you cause I paid full price $750.00 plus Tx for no contract

I bought a second hand one with 580usd

Sent from iNew V3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mchi5 View Post

I bought mine from a friend of a friend,they needed cash so I was able to get it for what I consider a sweet deal considering it was only two weeks old.Paid $300 for it,only issue is the previous owner is on the payment plan with T Mobile, so at anytime they can stop paying and T Mobile will blacklist the phone,but I don't care about that either,I don't use T Mobile, I just buy all their phones because my local carrier never has any newer phones,but shares towers with T Mobile.

VISA
    petaf, Spencerdl and rvhs03 like this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by swisstrader View Post
    VISA
    LMAO!

I got mine on a boxing day sale. $49 on a 2 year term. My previous contract buyout was 311 bucks, and I ended up selling my Note 2 for $325.
    So it was a good deal for me! Rogers even had a deal on at the time for getting a Gear watch for 50 with the purchase of a new Android. Couldn't go wrong!

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Upgrade. I paid 330.00 then 2 months later I saw that I went on sale for 200.00. I called ATT and asked to be credit the difference and they did it.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Craiglist $380 no scratch with box and everything. Running on Verizon Unlimited

So I broke my contract to buy the iPhone 5S and used the phone for 28 days and then decided that I wanted the note 3. I sold my 5S and bought the note 3. So I now own the note 3 outright but I'm still paying off the contract for an iPhone that I no longer have lol

Posted from my galaxy note 3
    Posted from my iPad mini/Air.
    blitz118 likes this.

AT&T has made it possible for anyone that has been on contract for at least 6 months, to get a new phone using their relatively new NEXT Plan. Seemed like a no-brainer to me. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
    So I broke my contract to buy the iPhone 5S and used the phone for 28 days and then decided that I wanted the note 3. I sold my 5S and bought the note 3. So I now own the note 3 outright but I'm still paying off the contract for an iPhone that I no longer have lol

Sounds like something I would have done. Give us strength..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post

He I'm. Still paying off my iPhone 5 too.. Doesnt expire till December. I'm on a 17 a month Sim free deal with three as well.. Bought my note 3 for 580
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear 2

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Litrenta View Post
    AT&T has made it possible for anyone that has been on contract for at least 6 months, to get a new phone using their relatively new NEXT Plan. Seemed like a no-brainer to me. :-)

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like something I would have done. Give us strength..... lol
    Yep it does, except that I'm from the UK and we don't have AT &T here.

Paid 729euross

jggorospe GALAXY NOTE 3

Global Posts
    547 Global Posts

Straight traded an iPhone 5s 16g to get mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Been with Verizon a few years now. About 6 months after renewing my contact i sent my iPhone 5 to to replaced because of a hardware issue, turned out the inside screen had a small crack I couldn't see and ended up being sent a 300 dollar damage device fee. After a few phone calls they would not help even after I told them I would be going to att. I told them I was going to att the next day and I would call tomorrow to cancel my account and make a payment plan. The next morning I get rear ended (on my way to att lol) and after trying to call the police, and my girlfriend for a ride it turns out they suspended my account when I told them I would be calling to cancel. I called and spoke to a superior and after telling him what happened and telling them I was gonna have my layer handle it, to keep me with Verizon and I'm sure to keep away from legal issues they authorized an extremely early upgrade at a discount price and gave me all kinds of extras. For less than 200 dollars I walked out of Verizon with a new note 3, an otter box case, blue tooth head set, car window mount, a car charger, extra house charger, and a pack of screen protectors.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    vpblaze likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Got mine via Sprint's now defunct One Up Program, paid $36 activation fee and $29/mo, works for me.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Global Posts
    573 Global Posts

I bought mone yesterday at Best Buy for 150$

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Best buy for 200..been had a upgrade from sprint but I wasnt paying that 350. .f u sprint

I had been on Pay as you Go for a couple of years.

I bought mine from Amazon for 435 off contract.

Best thing I have done for a while I think. I can be so much more productive on the larger screen than my old iPhone 4S
    beh

Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

With Benjamins and Grants.
    Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V
    Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V
    Galaxy Note 8 SGH-1467
    Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P900

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    Got mine via Sprint's now defunct One Up Program, paid $36 activation fee and $29/mo, works for me.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    Same here. ....

Posted via Android Central App
    msndrstood likes this.

Bought mine on a new 2 year contract w/Verizon for $199.95.
    I can't put it down! I love it!

Via my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

I don't regret paying full price, I couldn't wait 8 months for an upgrade. Best gadget I ever own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    cehowardNote3 likes this.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Quote Originally Posted by Delo773 View Post
    I don't regret paying full price, I couldn't wait 8 months for an upgrade. Best gadget I ever own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    I totally agree. Even if my work didn't pay for the Note 3, I would have still paid full price for it. Worth it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast