- 02-17-2014, 10:05 AM #2
Re: Note 3 CPU Load
Does it also show what the CPU is clocked at when it is showing that.
Keep in mind that the CPU should throttle way down when idle. so what you may be seeing is the CPU running at 30% of when clocked at 300mhz. That is a far cry from 30% utilization at 2.2ghz.
The CPU does this to conserve battery power.
- By Tiana orr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 41Last Post: 12-06-2015, 10:11 PM
- By josev1988 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:52 PM
- By Yathani in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:34 AM
- By deaken3 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:19 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:01 PM