- 2 Posts
Note 3 and BlueTooth Audio
I've had one complaint about my use of the Note 3 since switching from an a Apple iPhone 4S that I used for two years. My problem has to do with playing music through my 2013 Prius Bluetooth Audio.
First, when I play an album from the a Note 3 the Meta data is displayed for the first song only. For the entire album the Prius audio panel displays the data for track #1. Even manually advancing will jump tracks, but the data display does not change. I have tried multiple players with the same result.
Second, when I played music from the iPhone 4S the length of the song displayed as well as the track number. Using the Note 3 neither of these items displays.
- 02-17-2014, 05:26 PM #2
- 103 Posts
Re: Note 3 and BlueTooth Audio
I have the same problem. I did some research and discovered it's something with Samsung and TouchWiz. My iPhone 5s showed everything. When I had my Nexus 5, it also showed everything. So it's not Android, it's Samsung and TouchWiz. It's very annoying!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-24-2014, 11:05 PM #4
- By trusta12 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:39 PM
- By marlin29311 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:47 PM
- By drolf in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:36 AM
- By AceRockolla in forum HTC One M7Replies: 9Last Post: 02-17-2014, 06:51 PM
- By Grumblegrumble in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:48 PM