Note 3 and BlueTooth Audio

Randy94066

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I've had one complaint about my use of the Note 3 since switching from an a Apple iPhone 4S that I used for two years. My problem has to do with playing music through my 2013 Prius Bluetooth Audio.

First, when I play an album from the a Note 3 the Meta data is displayed for the first song only. For the entire album the Prius audio panel displays the data for track #1. Even manually advancing will jump tracks, but the data display does not change. I have tried multiple players with the same result.

Second, when I played music from the iPhone 4S the length of the song displayed as well as the track number. Using the Note 3 neither of these items displays.

Any ideas?

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem. I did some research and discovered it's something with Samsung and TouchWiz. My iPhone 5s showed everything. When I had my Nexus 5, it also showed everything. So it's not Android, it's Samsung and TouchWiz. It's very annoying!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I guess you can try calling their customer service line and file a complaint. Or maybe somewhere on their website they have a comments section for things like this. I'm not really sure. Unfortunately, I just live with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar