- 1 Posts
Images received are compressed?
Just bought the phone yesterday, and I *was* loving it until this. Any photo I send looks normal to the recipient, however, to me, it looks compressed. Any picture that I receive is also compressed and it's really pissing me off. I am immediately regretting selling my iphone for this. Anyone run into this problem and/or knows how to solve this? I am on Rogers in Canada if this helps.
- 02-17-2014, 06:12 PM #2
- 02-17-2014, 07:23 PM #3
- By Aj Honrade in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:40 AM
- By dajunya in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:56 PM
- By ashuuri in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:55 PM
- By Aj Honrade in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 10:41 AM
- By tdavidson in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 06:15 PM