- 71 Posts
Proximity sensor problem...
So I'm assuming I'm not the only one having proximity issues with my Note 3. I love the phone otherwise. But doea anyone know how Verizon will fix or address this issue? This happen to anyone else? Thanks
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-18-2014, 01:25 PM #2
Re: Proximity sensor problem...
Proximity sensor problem VZWWhat other devices have I had? Here's my [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/181203-post-your-phone-timeline.html#post1861526"]phone timeline[/URL].
[B]Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads![/B]
[url=http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html][B]Community Rules & Guidelines[/B] - Mobile Nations Forums[/url]
- By Team5D in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:02 AM
- By pmaisonet in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:36 AM
- By weccebonbon in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:27 PM
- By sallen188 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:53 AM
- By shynlyn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:00 AM