- 27 Posts
Proximity sensor problem...
So I'm assuming I'm not the only one having proximity issues with my Note 3. I love the phone otherwise. But doea anyone know how Verizon will fix or address this issue? This happen to anyone else? Thanks
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-18-2014, 12:25 PM #2
Re: Proximity sensor problem...
Proximity sensor problem VZWa.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By pmaisonet in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:36 AM
- By weccebonbon in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:27 PM
- By Team5D in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:29 AM
- By sallen188 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:53 AM
- By shynlyn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 03:00 AM