Screen stops responding
I believe this is a usual problem. The screen does sometimes, mostly while playing games, stop responding to touches. It is solved temporarily simply by locking and unlocking the screen. I had this problem earlier, did a soft reset and was free from it... for a while. Now it is back and more intense than ever, it even happened while I wrote this text. I'm on XXUDMK2 firmware.
Does anyone know a fix to this or has received a later firmware update that solves it? Please respond if you experience it even if you do not know how to solve it.
- 02-18-2014, 06:20 PM #2
- 02-18-2014, 06:32 PM #3
Re: Screen stops responding
I have tried both restarts and soft resets but it does not seem to help. I am gonna contact Samsung for some guidance and post their reply here if someone happens to need to know what to do with this problem. And I believe the reason why it happens mostly while playing games is that it is caused by the infamous multitouch problem when I have both of my fingers in a parallel line in landscape mode.
- 02-21-2014, 04:27 PM #6
- By Shelly Xi in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2015, 08:47 PM
- By smartboyamo in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2014, 04:44 AM
- By cbreze in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:45 PM
- By samsung_fm25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 08:12 PM
- By davek75 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:14 PM