- 3 Posts
Nillkin tempered glass cracks on its own!!!
After around 1 month after application, my Nillkin tempered glass just cracked on its own!! Absolutely sure its not due to impact nor poor handling. So all these claim about their 9h hardness is just bull. To me, it is a poor quality product packed in expensive packaging. Puts users at risk of injury. Anyone experienced this as well?
- 02-18-2014, 07:37 PM #2
Re: Nillkin tempered glass cracks on its own!!!
Sorry to hear that. Was it heated up in any way?
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- By mikemike162012 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2014, 08:50 AM
- By Arvind Muthukrishnan1 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:40 PM
- By Nanopoder in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:03 AM
- By arburnley in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:04 PM
- By Gekko in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:22 PM