Best Note App to Utilize the SPen??

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Action Memo is nice but it's more like Post It notes and a small space. Doesn't help in meetings or when I'm brain storming ideas to end up with 50 little Post It notes.
Evernote is one everyone mentions but I can't seem for the life of me figure out how to use the SPen with it, I see no option for it.

Any ideas?

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I could be wrong, but you can't use the spen with evernote. I've really grown on S Note app. I have my journal, save my scrap book pages, grocery shopping lists etc. Good luck. 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I could be wrong, but you can't use the spen with evernote. I've really grown on S Note app. I have my journal, save my scrap book pages, grocery shopping lists etc. Good luck. 😊

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

Don't get me wrong I like the SNote app but like I said you only get a small space like a Post It note. I'm looking for more like a note pad.

Posted via Android Central App

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
That's action memo, which you spoke about in your original post. Not S Note. You have pages and as much room as you need. I think you're confusing the two. Hope that helps. 😊

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
That's action memo, which you spoke about in your original post. Not S Note. You have pages and as much room as you need. I think you're confusing the two. Hope that helps. 😊

Lol, haven't explored the device that much as you can see. Yes Action Memo provided no space. I just found S Note and it rocks, all the space I need!! Of course Quill and Papyrus are also good.

Posted via Android Central App

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Np. The phone is & has a lot to explore. 😉

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Action Memo is nice but it's more like Post It notes and a small space. Doesn't help in meetings or when I'm brain storming ideas to end up with 50 little Post It notes.
Evernote is one everyone mentions but I can't seem for the life of me figure out how to use the SPen with it, I see no option for it.

Any ideas?

Sadly you can't use spen with Evernote. Don't I wish.
You can export SNotes to PDF and share the PDF to Evernote.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The Spen use witb Evernote is in Beta right now. I love it!
qu4yhaha.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1