1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default spigen slim armor view problem

The case is awesome but the sview feature doesn't work all the time. I've reseated it many times and I've literally taped the electrode on to the back of the phone. I works Mabie a few times then stops. I have searched for answers and nothing is really working. I was hoping someone has a solution to help me out. Right now im using the case with out the electrode. Thanks for any help you may provide.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: spigen slim armor view problem

Quote Originally Posted by jcampbell1070 View Post
    The case is awesome but the sview feature doesn't work all the time. I've reseated it many times and I've literally taped the electrode on to the back of the phone. I works Mabie a few times then stops. I have searched for answers and nothing is really working. I was hoping someone has a solution to help me out. Right now im using the case with out the electrode. Thanks for any help you may provide.
    I emailed them as I was having the same issue. Today in the mail I got a new chip for the case from them (the part of the case inside that makes contact with the phone (when you peel off the old one, you will see it is more than a set of contact, there is a chip and circuitry on the back. They provided instructions on installing the new chip. Working great now.