1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Real Racing 3 issues.

Hi guys am a newbie on your site, pls excuse me for any mistakes made. Anyways I currently own a Samsung Note 3 lte international and its stock. RR3 GFX has suddenly stopped working. I need this cause I've found that setting it to Medium 2 is the best to avoid stutters and lag. But now it's seems to have stopped working. I had this on my Sgs 3 too. Games like Front Line Commando, Riptide Gp, Csr Racing, Dead Trigger, Asphalt 7 & 8 all run flawlessly except for RR3. Am I the only Note3 owner having this problem? So if a y of you guys can it would be much appreciated. Thanks guys, Kenneth.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    13,860 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Real Racing 3 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by mothman1270 View Post
    Hi guys am a newbie on your site, pls excuse me for any mistakes made. Anyways I currently own a Samsung Note 3 lte international and its stock. RR3 GFX has suddenly stopped working. I need this cause I've found that setting it to Medium 2 is the best to avoid stutters and lag. But now it's seems to have stopped working. I had this on my Sgs 3 too. Games like Front Line Commando, Riptide Gp, Csr Racing, Dead Trigger, Asphalt 7 & 8 all run flawlessly except for RR3. Am I the only Note3 owner having this problem? So if a y of you guys can it would be much appreciated. Thanks guys, Kenneth.

Welcome to the forums.
    Couple questions:
    1. Did the app get updated?
    Or 2. Did it run fine and then you changed that setting and now it is force closing?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Hi, the app has always been updated but recently it has ceased to work. Before this I never had any problems with it even though I used to toggle between hi & low settings all the time when using rr3gfx. The only thing is I'm unsure if this was before or after the Kitkat update. Thanks.

Global Posts
    13,860 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by mothman1270 View Post
    Hi, the app has always been updated but recently it has ceased to work. Before this I never had any problems with it even though I used to toggle between hi & low settings all the time when using rr3gfx. The only thing is I'm unsure if this was before or after the Kitkat update. Thanks.

I would email he developer anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

OK thanks will do.