Please help with unroot !!!!
Guys i rooted my phone a month ago i have galaxy note 3 sm-n9005.i decided to unroot it and the tragedy began.i do the process step by step but when the program finishes in the after hidden is written in the box it says fail because of size error do you know what i can do?please help
- 02-20-2014, 10:31 AM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 02-20-2014, 03:04 PM #5
- 02-20-2014, 03:06 PM #6Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 02-20-2014, 07:44 PM #7
- 02-20-2014, 07:53 PM #8
- 02-21-2014, 05:29 AM #9
- 02-21-2014, 09:17 AM #11
Re: Please help with unroot !!!!
ok guys here is an update of my situation:because the phone was stuck in recovery mode and i couldn't do anything with kies because my phone was rooted i decided to reroot (if it's called like that) my phone.ok i opened it i went to super su like said and i unroot it.then i also did the return to factory procces i rebooted my phone and when i opened it i was saying samsung keyboard not working .also when i tried to update to see if i could fix the problem i got message saying your device has been modified no update.so now i am stuck with a phone that can only call and nothing more.I would apreciate it if you help me thanks guys!
- 02-21-2014, 11:10 AM #13
- 02-21-2014, 02:54 PM #14
- By ruckhard in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-21-2014, 01:50 AM
- By GalaxyPeasant in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:12 PM
- By anamelle in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:19 AM
- By theredsunrise in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:20 AM
- By m147 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 03:19 AM