- 2 Posts
hii, I have a samsung galaxy note 1 phone, It shutted down all of a sudden, an im unable to start the phone ( only the logo SAMSUNG appears on the screen) , i think there is something wrong in the software. Is there any method I can recover or get my photos, videos and contacts before formatting the phone?
- 02-23-2014, 09:38 AM #2
Welcome to the forums.
I am not sure how with the Note 1, but you can try to search for how to reboot into recovery and just try clearing the system cache. That might help the booting issue.
- By tugtim in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:34 AM
- By Danusreflly in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:25 AM
- By ZGman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:07 PM
- By fyan29 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:00 AM
- By Tarka L in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 12:42 PM