- 2 Posts
hii, I have a samsung galaxy note 1 phone, It shutted down all of a sudden, an im unable to start the phone ( only the logo SAMSUNG appears on the screen) , i think there is something wrong in the software. Is there any method I can recover or get my photos, videos and contacts before formatting the phone?
- 02-23-2014, 10:38 AM #2
Welcome to the forums.
I am not sure how with the Note 1, but you can try to search for how to reboot into recovery and just try clearing the system cache. That might help the booting issue.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By ZGman in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:11 PM
- By fyan29 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:00 AM
- By Tarka L in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:42 PM
- By Danusreflly in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:47 AM
- By tugtim in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2014, 04:44 PM