- 02-22-2014, 08:25 AM #2
- 02-22-2014, 11:19 AM #3
- 02-22-2014, 11:22 AM #4
- 02-22-2014, 11:24 AM #5
- 02-22-2014, 03:27 PM #6
- 02-23-2014, 10:50 AM #8
- 02-23-2014, 10:52 AM #9
- 02-23-2014, 11:23 AM #10
- 126 Posts
Re: Note 3: Has Anyone from the U.K gotten the KitKat update
Here is an odd thing.
I bought my Note 3 unlocked from Amazon before XMAS. It is still on 4.3
My dad liked the phone so he got one too not long after also unlocked from Amazon.
I noticed on his lock screen the other day there was a camera icon. I checked his phone and it's on 4.4.2.
He was trying to play recordings of phone calls and noticed it just recorded a hiss. I remember someone saying in another thread that Kitkat stopped you recording calls. This is what made me check the OS version.
He has an O2 sim and I have a GiffGaff Sim. If I check for updates there are none for my phone, his phone must have updated itself recently because it had been recording calls fine.
Is it possible to downgrade to 4.3?
For anyone interested this is what his phone shows.
- 02-24-2014, 05:06 PM #12
- 03-18-2014, 07:48 AM #14
I decided to go for it on Saturday if it would fix the wifi issue. All went fine, basically same. May come across issues later. Rogue trader started another thread yesterday and may go for it.
Could be your firmware number that comes up on kies has not reached KK yet. There is a complicated way of matching your CSC number and checking if KK is out for you yet on Sammobile .
Nobody knows how much I don't know. Via my Note 3 on AC.
- By look-fast in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2014, 09:42 PM
- By laituan245 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:39 AM
- By Marute in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2014, 01:57 PM
- By tamajon3591 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:56 PM
- By sameer kapoor in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:10 AM