Girls with the Note 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the Note 3 too. Love it! As others have stated, use swype or there is a one handed operation mode built in the phone. Enjoy if you make the switch...

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
jennbailey0706.wordpress.com
Add one more female to the Note group! I upgraded to a note 3 from an S4 last month, and could never picture getting anything smaller again. The note 3 has ruined me for other phones. I look at it and think 's a perfectly normal size now. I picked up my best friends iPhone 5 the other day and it felt like a teeny tiny phone my kids would play with. This phone is by far my favorite phone ever. The size really does seem normal after just a day or two of use, and what all it can do.....it's just awesome!

jelliebean82

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Well, wasn't able to get my Note 3 today ;o( Sold my iPhone, went to the AT&T store only to find out the Note is SOLD OUT in my entire state. AT&T stores tell me they will get shipment tomorrow but no guarantee on what they will get ;o( Didn't have a clue every single store would be completely sold out. I feel like I did with the stupid iPhone releases now (where it's impossible to get)....ughhhh :mad:

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Funny thing is, when the Note series of smartphones first came out, Samsung were looking at women as the demographic to purchase the phone because they thought that males would not want to put the phone in their pocket, but females would have no problem putting it in a handbag. When the first Note came out, I only saw women using the phone, then the males picked up on it.

So, us males got in on the ladies action because it is a pretty awesome phone :)

Yep I was the pioneer of the original note in my house. My boyfriend sneered at me and said it was too big and got the S3. After time he started to become jealous of my note and then when he saw my note 3 he keeps asking if I want to swap with him lol He's going to upgrade to the note 3 when his contract expires. For now he has to make do with my S4 leftovers lol

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Maybe they just told you that so you'll buy it there. Check other stores. Call first so it will save you a trip.

Posted via the porcelain throne.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone, newbie here! My husband upgraded to the Note 3 a few days ago and I am looking at an upgrade also. I love the note 3, I'm pretty jealous of his!!

I am torn though because it's so big and I'm afraid it will look stupid in the hands of a small female like myself!

How many other females out there are rockin' the Note?!

I could absolutely care less what anyone thinks. You need to march to the beat of your own drum. Get what you want. I not only have the Note 3 but I also matched it with the Galaxy Gear watch which is probably not something most women would get but like I said, I could care less. I like what I like and both of these devices are great.

Ok, So I have to ask. Is it REALLY that important to be able to use a phone one handed? I've been using phones since they were invented (;)) and I have never felt the need touse one that way unless my hands were full or something. I almost always use two hands. It's more comfortable and I'm far less likely to drop it.

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
The Note 3 has been out long enough where you should get it pretty quickly jelliebean. My guess is ATT in your area just had an unexpected run.

Good luck, and enjoy it!

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
My wife is trying to take my note 3 from me. She loves it. She doesn't have big hands either. I think it will work for you.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Took me some time to get used to but I love the screen and because of that I can overlook any and everything. Lol I got my friend who is a bit older hooked on the Note 3.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
@clitrenta, I'm rocking the gear too, I thought it wouldn't look right on a female but it looks awesome. I love it and my Note 3....had iPhone 4s went to Note 1, it took a couple days to get used to the size, about a week later I sold the iPhone and never looked back. Now I got the Note 3 and Gear and I couldn't be happier. I'm looking at the Gear 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a female co-worker, who started out with the Note 2 last year. She up-sized to the Note 3 for a few months, and now has the Galaxy Mega. She's fairly petite and loves those big screens. Tells me I have screen envy with my LG G2!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I LOVE my note 3! Will not give it up until another fabulous Note is released!

Hi everyone, newbie here! My husband upgraded to the Note 3 a few days ago and I am looking at an upgrade also. I love the note 3, I'm pretty jealous of his!!

I am torn though because it's so big and I'm afraid it will look stupid in the hands of a small female like myself!

How many other females out there are rockin' the Note?!

sent from my Note 3

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
On a side note (pun intended). I saw the HTC One Max next to the Note 3 and it made it looks so much smaller...my large hands can barely grip the N3 so forget about anything bigger.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Ladies 5.7" should be easy to handle lol
This post was sure to get a few male organ related jokes thrown in lol

Yeh the Note 3 is a sublime device and has that one handed operation making it easier to use not that I personally need to.

Great to see the females using the Note 3 so many opt for the iPhone.

Oh and enjoy the phone jelliebean82 when you finally get it :)

Posted via Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.