Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree53Likes

Default Re: Girls with the Note 3?

Quote Originally Posted by dpham00 View Post
    Right but a 10" tablet isn't really pocket able

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    A lady doesn't have to worry about pocketing a tablet. That's what purses are for.
    Thanked by:
    Darth Spock likes this.

I am small. Love it. Why should being small be an issue?

Posted via Android Central App
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Global Posts
    567 Global Posts

I think that everyone has a preference and thats perfectly fine. I am an Apple Fan Girl, i have Apple everything, i even had an iphone. I changed to Android because i like to customize my phone more than just wallpaper. If Apple came out with an iPhone that was the same size and my N3, I'd still choose Android.

You're just mad because mine is bigger than yours. (Note 3)
    petaf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr0gburp3r View Post
    A lady doesn't have to worry about pocketing a tablet. That's what purses are for.
    Is this common place? None of the ladies that I know have a 10"tablet tablet in their purse though several of them have Note 3 's.

Is this common place? None of the ladies that I know have a 10"tablet tablet in their purse though several of them have Note 3 's.

I see them all the time at my workplace in the break rooms.

I see them all the time at my workplace in the break rooms.
    Guess women at my work are different. Honestly have not seen one female coworker using a tablet anywhere at work

Guess women at my work are different. Honestly have not seen one female coworker using a tablet anywhere at work

Some of them even have the BT keyboards with BT earpiece in case they need to answer their phones. It doesn't seem like they ever have their phones out.

I have an ipad which I took with me when I had my iPhone when I knew (or thought) I would need a bigger screen. I can honestly say that since I got my note 3 in Sept my ipad has stayed by my bedside for nighttime Netflix watching :-)

It's nice that my ginormous effin' purse is that wee bit lighter now there is one less thing in it!

P.S I also love the fact that my fianc and I both have note 3 ' ... (probably sad to admit but) it's nice to be able to send a shopping list back and forth whilst in the store to make grocery/house/pet shopping go by quicker! Ha

I used to carry an iPad and iPhone with me. To be honest, it was such a pain. I used the iPad everywhere. Phone just in case someone calls me or text. Now, I have the Note 3.. I don't need to carry the iPad. My purse and shoulder thanks me for that. That iPad was heavy to carry in a purse.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk
    sarkycow likes this.

Exactly. You can put anything in your handbag. I can even get my chromebook into my big one, so the size of a phone really doesn't matter to me. In my small shoulder bag I can fit in my note 3 and either my kindle paperwhite or iPad mini.

The only thing that bugs me is that my boyfriend seems to think that he can put all his junk in my handbag too when we are going out!!!
    Posted from my iPad mini/Air.

Quote Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
    Exactly. You can put anything in your handbag. I can even get my chromebook into my big one, so the size of a phone really doesn't matter to me. In my small shoulder bag I can fit in my note 3 and either my kindle paperwhite or iPad mini.

The only thing that bugs me is that my boyfriend seems to think that he can put all his junk in my handbag too when we are going out!!!
    My poor fianc ...When I get tired of carrying my purse I ask him to hold it and he ends up walking around the store with my purse on his shoulder!

He's a trooper though ...He will joke around with people in the store and ask them if it suits him, or does it match his shoes, haha.

He does occasionally slip in his note 8 tablet into my purse though!

Quote Originally Posted by jelliebean82 View Post
    Hi everyone, newbie here! My husband upgraded to the Note 3 a few days ago and I am looking at an upgrade also. I love the note 3, I'm pretty jealous of his!!

I am torn though because it's so big and I'm afraid it will look stupid in the hands of a small female like myself!

How many other females out there are rockin' the Note?!
    Get what you like, worry not what others think.

If you don't have haters your doing something wrong

Anyone who says it looks stupid just wishes they had one right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

I have seen women put phones in their jacket or coat pocket. They sometimes have smaller purses that won't fit a 10" tablet.

But some women have huge purses, in which case it might make sense to put a 10" tablet inside.

I did on occasion do this but since I got my Note 3, I ditched all my tablets.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"

Feel your pain here. Everyone likes to make fun of me and my "suitcase" but certainly feel free to start piling stuff in there when we go out. I to am glad I can lighten the load by limiting things to my Note 3 although I do have a Kindle Paperwhite 3G (7in) but it doesn't weigh all that much.

Quote Originally Posted by clitrenta View Post
    I did on occasion do this but since I got my Note 3, I ditched all my tablets.
    Women have more choices... I have seen women out phones in their front pocket, back pocket, jacket, purses, cleavage, pants, and what not.

petaf likes this.

Women have more choices... I have seen women out phones in their front pocket, back pocket, jacket, purses, cleavage, pants, and what not.

True and it's nice to have options. I have friends who would hide all sorts of things in their cleavage (my daughter being one) but I do not have THAT option anyway (unfortunately). I guess this is one of those times when it may not pay to be a guy. On the other hand, you guys could probably get away with wearing your Note 3 in a shoulder holster whereas we women would probably be looked at as downright strange if we did that.

True and it's nice to have options. I have friends who would hide all sorts of things in their cleavage (my daughter being one) but I do not have THAT option anyway (unfortunately). I guess this is one of those times when it may not pay to be a guy. On the other hand, you guys could probably get away with wearing your Note 3 in a shoulder holster whereas we women would probably be looked at as downright strange if we did that.
    What happend to pockets?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

Yeah, I don't get that cleavage one. I'd be worried the thing would get lost in there!

... sent from the road

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGrrl View Post
    Yeah, I don't get that cleavage one. I'd be worried the thing would get lost in there!

... sent from the road
    My cousins girlfriend keeps her phone in her cleavage. They are young though (18). Maybe it's a young person's thing.

Posted from my galaxy note 3
    Posted from my iPad mini/Air.

My cousins girlfriend keeps her phone in her cleavage. They are young though (18). Maybe it's a young person's thing.

Posted from my galaxy note 3
    Not really. The woman I work with keeps her cell there. The fact is, the way she's built, she can't really wear pants with pockets. Just doesn't work. So the next best thing is the cleavage which seems to do the trick just fine. I would often ask her what else she has in there because she sometimes seems to search for a while to find it Sometimes you just have to laugh at life.

Not really. The woman I work with keeps her cell there. The fact is, the way she's built, she can't really wear pants with pockets. Just doesn't work. So the next best thing is the cleavage which seems to do the trick just fine. I would often ask her what else she has in there because she sometimes seems to search for a while to find it Sometimes you just have to laugh at life.
    Lolll wow

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Sorry folks I'm going to lock this one up since its been a feeding ground for tasteless comments about females.

Your welcome to talk like this on your own time but please don't come here and disgrace our community with trash like that.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by 3:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234