Girls with the Note 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I see them all the time at my workplace in the break rooms.

Guess women at my work are different. Honestly have not seen one female coworker using a tablet anywhere at work :confused:

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Guess women at my work are different. Honestly have not seen one female coworker using a tablet anywhere at work :confused:

Some of them even have the BT keyboards with BT earpiece in case they need to answer their phones. It doesn't seem like they ever have their phones out.

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Is this common place? None of the ladies that I know have a 10"tablet tablet in their purse though several of them have Note 3 's.

I have an ipad which I took with me when I had my iPhone when I knew (or thought) I would need a bigger screen. I can honestly say that since I got my note 3 in Sept my ipad has stayed by my bedside for nighttime Netflix watching :)

It's nice that my ginormous effin' purse is that wee bit lighter now there is one less thing in it!

P.S I also love the fact that my fianc? and I both have note 3 ' ... (probably sad to admit but) it's nice to be able to send a shopping list back and forth whilst in the store to make grocery/house/pet shopping go by quicker! Ha

Posted via Android Central App

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I used to carry an iPad and iPhone with me. To be honest, it was such a pain. I used the iPad everywhere. Phone just in case someone calls me or text. Now, I have the Note 3.. I don't need to carry the iPad. My purse and shoulder thanks me for that. That iPad was heavy to carry in a purse.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
A lady doesn't have to worry about pocketing a tablet. That's what purses are for.

Exactly. You can put anything in your handbag. I can even get my chromebook into my big one, so the size of a phone really doesn't matter to me. In my small shoulder bag I can fit in my note 3 and either my kindle paperwhite or iPad mini.

The only thing that bugs me is that my boyfriend seems to think that he can put all his junk in my handbag too when we are going out!!!

sarkycow

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Exactly. You can put anything in your handbag. I can even get my chromebook into my big one, so the size of a phone really doesn't matter to me. In my small shoulder bag I can fit in my note 3 and either my kindle paperwhite or iPad mini.

The only thing that bugs me is that my boyfriend seems to think that he can put all his junk in my handbag too when we are going out!!!

My poor fianc? ...When I get tired of carrying my purse I ask him to hold it and he ends up walking around the store with my purse on his shoulder!

He's a trooper though ...He will joke around with people in the store and ask them if it suits him, or does it match his shoes, haha.

He does occasionally slip in his note 8 tablet into my purse though!

Posted via Android Central App

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, newbie here! My husband upgraded to the Note 3 a few days ago and I am looking at an upgrade also. I love the note 3, I'm pretty jealous of his!!

I am torn though because it's so big and I'm afraid it will look stupid in the hands of a small female like myself!

How many other females out there are rockin' the Note?!

Get what you like, worry not what others think.

If you don't have haters your doing something wrong ;)

Anyone who says it looks stupid just wishes they had one right ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
A lady doesn't have to worry about pocketing a tablet. That's what purses are for.

I have seen women put phones in their jacket or coat pocket. They sometimes have smaller purses that won't fit a 10" tablet.

But some women have huge purses, in which case it might make sense to put a 10" tablet inside.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Is this common place? None of the ladies that I know have a 10"tablet tablet in their purse though several of them have Note 3 's.

I did on occasion do this but since I got my Note 3, I ditched all my tablets.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site

Feel your pain here. Everyone likes to make fun of me and my "suitcase" but certainly feel free to start piling stuff in there when we go out. I to am glad I can lighten the load by limiting things to my Note 3 although I do have a Kindle Paperwhite 3G (7in) but it doesn't weigh all that much.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I did on occasion do this but since I got my Note 3, I ditched all my tablets.

Women have more choices... I have seen women out phones in their front pocket, back pocket, jacket, purses, cleavage, pants, and what not.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Women have more choices... I have seen women out phones in their front pocket, back pocket, jacket, purses, cleavage, pants, and what not.

True and it's nice to have options. I have friends who would hide all sorts of things in their cleavage (my daughter being one) but I do not have THAT option anyway (unfortunately). I guess this is one of those times when it may not pay to be a guy. On the other hand, you guys could probably get away with wearing your Note 3 in a shoulder holster whereas we women would probably be looked at as downright strange if we did that. :confused:

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
True and it's nice to have options. I have friends who would hide all sorts of things in their cleavage (my daughter being one) but I do not have THAT option anyway (unfortunately). I guess this is one of those times when it may not pay to be a guy. On the other hand, you guys could probably get away with wearing your Note 3 in a shoulder holster whereas we women would probably be looked at as downright strange if we did that. :confused:

What happend to pockets?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I don't get that cleavage one. I'd be worried the thing would get lost in there!

... sent from the road

My cousins girlfriend keeps her phone in her cleavage. They are young though (18). Maybe it's a young person's thing.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
My cousins girlfriend keeps her phone in her cleavage. They are young though (18). Maybe it's a young person's thing.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Not really. The woman I work with keeps her cell there. The fact is, the way she's built, she can't really wear pants with pockets. Just doesn't work. So the next best thing is the cleavage which seems to do the trick just fine. I would often ask her what else she has in there because she sometimes seems to search for a while to find it :D Sometimes you just have to laugh at life.

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Not really. The woman I work with keeps her cell there. The fact is, the way she's built, she can't really wear pants with pockets. Just doesn't work. So the next best thing is the cleavage which seems to do the trick just fine. I would often ask her what else she has in there because she sometimes seems to search for a while to find it :D Sometimes you just have to laugh at life.

Lolll wow

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Sorry folks I'm going to lock this one up since its been a feeding ground for tasteless comments about females.

Your welcome to talk like this on your own time but please don't come here and disgrace our community with trash like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.