Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Girls with the Note 3?

Hi everyone, newbie here! My husband upgraded to the Note 3 a few days ago and I am looking at an upgrade also. I love the note 3, I'm pretty jealous of his!!

I am torn though because it's so big and I'm afraid it will look stupid in the hands of a small female like myself!

How many other females out there are rockin' the Note?!

Global Posts
    403 Global Posts

Default Re: Girls with the Note 3?

I have a Note 3 and love it. I use SwiftKey and use a smaller keyboard and a Flygrip on occasion but i love my Note 3!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Darth Spock likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

We're A Note family. My sister in law, my daughter, my husband and I have either the Note 2 or 3. I have really small hands and can use my Note 3 one handed. Sometime two. 😆 But SwiftKey Flow is great for small hands. I won't go back to a smaller phone. I still have my NS4G and Gnex and they feel tiny now, but I still love them too. 😍

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2
    petaf and Darth Spock like this.

I'm a girl and have the note 3. I have small hands but it's really easy to hold. I also had the note 1 and convinced my friend to get one. She's going to upgrade to the note 3. We are note girls lol.

Posted from my galaxy note 3
    Posted from my iPad mini.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thank you ladies for replying so far! I am upgrading from a iPhone which obviously is small and easy for one handed use.

I'm in love with the Note, good to hear you all have no problems using it. :0). Can't wait to get mine today! I have lots to learn!

Global Posts
    1,017 Global Posts

I'm female and enjoy my Note 3

I'm in love with my note 3 😘

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Loving my note 3!! I surprised myself because I said I never would get a phone this big but after playing with my uncle's phone, I had to have it! Can't go back to anything smaller now

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
    karsdroid likes this.

Note 3 here and love it. Actually my husband bought one because he loved mine so much.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

You'll be fine! . My girlfriend can handle my Note without any issues... No pun intended :P.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by:
    ladyc0524, petaf and 3neekimmy like this.

I'm not a woman but my wife also uses a note3. She loves it. She uses it to color when she's bored.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    petaf likes this.

I know a number of women with note devices, they all seem happy with them. And they all have small hands as well

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    piko 72 likes this.

It will take a little time but not as long as you think to get use to it. I can use it one handed MOST of the time and I don't have small hands. My husband's S3 feels so small when I use it. Don't think I can go back to anything smaller.

via Blanca .. yup I named her
    msndrstood likes this.

I have had the Note 3 for a week. I thought it was too big too. I saw another girl use hers at a party and it was like I saw it through gadget vision or something because it seemed awesome. My previous device didn't have enough memory and tanked last week. I have thought about getting a tablet but really just didn't want another device on top of my lap top or cell. But I WANTED more screen landscape. I have missed several things about my Samsung device prior to the last device I just had. Now I got that and more. You have the option to use the one handed set up to allow for smaller hands to operate the device better one handed. It simply compresses the screen to better fit your needs. Over all, I love it so far. I like the size and it feels great while using the apps or surfing the web or watching videos. Coming from an Iphone, it will be large but most android OS phones will be in comparison. I think it rocks. Good luck in your choice.
    msndrstood likes this.

Wow. I didn't know this many females used the Note 3 Like they say....size DOES matter huh? Anyone up for some sexting...? j/k!!! Enjoy the Note 3 as it's the best phone on the market!
    Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G2

Since size matters so much, if you try a Galaxy Mega or the upcoming Hisense X1, you'll never go back to the puny Note 3.

Global Posts
    5,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Quote Originally Posted by jelliebean82 View Post
    Thank you ladies for replying so far! I am upgrading from a iPhone which obviously is small and easy for one handed use.

I'm in love with the Note, good to hear you all have no problems using it. :0). Can't wait to get mine today! I have lots to learn!
    You're going to look like a rock star.

​Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
    May the Force Be With You

Community Rules & Guidelines​
    (Formerly "NothingIsTrue")

Another for the ladies team! I came from an iPhone 5 to the Note 3 and haven't looked back! Other phones look so tiny to me now and for the first time, I feel like I'm actually using a smart phone to it's full capability.

... sent from the road

Funny thing is, when the Note series of smartphones first came out, Samsung were looking at women as the demographic to purchase the phone because they thought that males would not want to put the phone in their pocket, but females would have no problem putting it in a handbag. When the first Note came out, I only saw women using the phone, then the males picked up on it.

So, us males got in on the ladies action because it is a pretty awesome phone
    Darth Spock likes this.

I wanted the first Note but it wasn't available from Verizon.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    karsdroid likes this.

I have the Note 3 too. Love it! As others have stated, use swype or there is a one handed operation mode built in the phone. Enjoy if you make the switch...

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!

Add one more female to the Note group! I upgraded to a note 3 from an S4 last month, and could never picture getting anything smaller again. The note 3 has ruined me for other phones. I look at it and think 's a perfectly normal size now. I picked up my best friends iPhone 5 the other day and it felt like a teeny tiny phone my kids would play with. This phone is by far my favorite phone ever. The size really does seem normal after just a day or two of use, and what all it can do.....it's just awesome!
    @Jennabailey0706
    "If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!"
    Darth Spock likes this.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Well, wasn't able to get my Note 3 today ;o( Sold my iPhone, went to the AT&T store only to find out the Note is SOLD OUT in my entire state. AT&T stores tell me they will get shipment tomorrow but no guarantee on what they will get ;o( Didn't have a clue every single store would be completely sold out. I feel like I did with the stupid iPhone releases now (where it's impossible to get)....ughhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    You'll be fine! . My girlfriend can handle my Note without any issues... No pun intended :P.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    There was no pun there.......

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

I'm in love with my note 3! I do have small hands and cannot really use the note 3 with one hand!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast