So proximity sensor now detects object getting close, but don't recover when object is moved away. The sensor reads 100 when it should be less than 10.
I have read this is a very common problem, and is due to the dirty sensor, problem is how to fix it.
Now, I tried compressed air from audio jack, didn't work. I also do not want to root the phone and cause problem with upgrading down the road.
Any possible fix, calibration? Or I just have to live with it?
- By kmarkert98 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 88Last Post: 07-08-2015, 12:50 PM
- By Rich Franzen in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:12 AM
- By Ibrahim Eldeeb in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:08 AM
- By aidan001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:50 PM
- By Bkr11 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 05:01 PM