- 02-24-2014, 07:37 AM #2
- 02-24-2014, 07:58 AM #3
- 02-24-2014, 07:58 AM #4
- 02-24-2014, 08:30 AM #5
- 02-24-2014, 08:44 AM #6
- 02-24-2014, 08:47 AM #7Community Guidelines:
- 02-24-2014, 08:54 AM #8
- 02-24-2014, 09:07 AM #10
- 02-24-2014, 11:48 AM #11
- 02-24-2014, 12:31 PM #12
I used to average about 10gig a month. I decided to join Netflix for my free month to watch the 2nd season of House of Cards. Even though I split the season between billing cycles, I'm already at 20 for this month, and it started on the 18th. Netflix can sure gobble up the gigs. Now that I've finished the series, I'll probably stream another 3 or 4 movies for good measure before canceling.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- 02-24-2014, 01:06 PM #13
- 02-24-2014, 02:01 PM #14
- 02-24-2014, 02:15 PM #15
- 02-25-2014, 10:15 AM #16
- 02-25-2014, 12:09 PM #17
- 02-25-2014, 12:22 PM #18
Yeah, I try to use wifi when possible. But still get too close to my paltry Vz cap. I came from Sprint, truely unlimited, but about a tenth as fast... My usage habits have not changed one bit (mostly just Sirius at work), but my volume nearly doubled on Vz. Methinks Vz is counting funny. Wish I could do something about it.
- 02-25-2014, 01:13 PM #19
- 02-25-2014, 01:40 PM #20Community Guidelines:
- 02-25-2014, 01:59 PM #21
- 02-25-2014, 04:03 PM #22
- 02-25-2014, 05:33 PM #23
My data usage on wifi has surprised me. Sometimes it's been very low while other months I couldn't believe I went through so much. It got higher after I increased my cable speeds. Not having to wait for pages to open I sure go through a lot.
On mobile data it's often less than 5 mg because that's all Boost Mobile will give me. Which reminds me, I should just shut it off.
Edit: oops, I didn't notice this was a Note 3 thread. :o
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-25-2014, 08:39 PM #24
- 02-25-2014, 09:06 PM #25
I use A LOT of Wi-Fi! I don't know how much because the phone doesn't keep track of it!
(Maybe included in unlimited talk and text?)
Via my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Last edited by Joe Clifford; 02-25-2014 at 09:16 PM.
- By nscombatant in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:43 PM
- By chance3279 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:30 PM
- By BlackLS3 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:25 PM
- By Ronnie Banks in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:09 AM
- By Apav in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:01 PM