Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dog5000
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default music player sucks

How in the world can I create a playlist by marking more than one song from the artist tab. Coming from Nokia this player is a step back to the dark ages.

Default Re: music player sucks

Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about Samsung's music player app, or Google Play Music?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Samsung.

Lucky for you there's a **** load of alternatives in the Play Store then. Most people seem to prefer Poweramp but I like Neutron as it sounds better. Loads of options out there though.

Sent from my SM-N9005

I think the stock music player is just fine. I use iTunes to manage playlists, and sync changes with iSyncr.
    jneusch likes this.

If you are using the Samsung music player, go to the song tab, click menu and then playlist. Screenshot attached. Then you can check mark as many as you would like. Hope this helps. I don't think the player actually sucks, but it's basic. I do use a third party for a different ui experience and options. I use Player Pro. This has beautiful widgets that I prefer. Hope this helps. ☺

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I want to do it through albums or artists. I have 30gb of music. Do you know how long that takes to go through by song? Lol