Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Agie O

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know how to stop the notifications from popping up on the top of the Note 3? My staff can see some of my messages when I have my phone connected to a larger display. I just switched to this phone from an iPhone and this is my only problem. I was able to disable the notification center on the iphone and would love to do the same on the Note 3.

Thank you in advance!:'(

kentuc794

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Open messaging click on the setting button to the left of your main button click on settings. At the top click on more. Then uncheck preview messages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you taking about sms notifications? If you are using the stock messaging app, go to settings, more, uncheck show message in notification bar.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Dronak

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. So previews on the notification bar and the lock screen are all or nothing? I can't set it so that the shows a preview in the notification bar, but not the lock screen?

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Apparently not, I haven't found a way to stop the notification on the lock screen yet. That annoys me for some reason.

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Apparently not, I haven't found a way to stop the notification on the lock screen yet. That annoys me for some reason.

Me too! Glad I'm not the only one...

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2