Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Updates

Hi, is it possible that an update would bring optical image stabilisation, better camera and new UI? I'm really hoping that ois will come to Note 3. I have difficulties in taking sharp photos. 😳

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Samsung Updates

Quote Originally Posted by officialclar View Post
    Hi, is it possible that an update would bring optical image stabilisation, better camera and new UI? I'm really hoping that ois will come to Note 3. I have difficulties in taking sharp photos. ��

Posted via Android Central App
    I believe they can, yes. I have the Nexus 5 and with a software update they inproved the camera

Default Re: Samsung Updates

If you have a chance, check out the forum. There are many threads on this. Not likely an update will fix this, as this is hardware. Maybe tweaks, but nothing that will probably please any of us. You might want to take a look at third party camera apps. I love CameraZoom FX. It fiddles with the hardware. Def helps with low light conditions. I also have heard good things about Camera FV5. I have it, but haven't played with it much. Hope this helps. ☺

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!