Samsung Updates

officialclar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi, is it possible that an update would bring optical image stabilisation, better camera and new UI? I'm really hoping that ois will come to Note 3. I have difficulties in taking sharp photos. 😳

Posted via Android Central App

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, is it possible that an update would bring optical image stabilisation, better camera and new UI? I'm really hoping that ois will come to Note 3. I have difficulties in taking sharp photos. ��

Posted via Android Central App

I believe they can, yes. I have the Nexus 5 and with a software update they inproved the camera

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
If you have a chance, check out the forum. There are many threads on this. Not likely an update will fix this, as this is hardware. Maybe tweaks, but nothing that will probably please any of us. You might want to take a look at third party camera apps. I love CameraZoom FX. It fiddles with the hardware. Def helps with low light conditions. I also have heard good things about Camera FV5. I have it, but haven't played with it much. Hope this helps. ☺

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21