Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 128 SD card...

Thats one of the things that came out yesterday. no more with a limit of 64..this could be very useful when it comes to normal storage.
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear 2

Default Re: 128 SD card...

Quote Originally Posted by thegame161 View Post
    Thats one of the things that came out yesterday. no more with a limit of 64..this could be very useful when it comes to normal storage.
    it's weird because I've only ever owned phones with 16gb of space, as I dont store much on my phone. What do you use the extra storage for?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    it's weird because I've only ever owned phones with 16gb of space, as I dont store much on my phone. What do you use the extra storage for?
    Alot of people use it for music, film and TV shows. That's what I use mine for. Granted this is more useful to me on a tablet than a phone
    Owner of- Galaxy Note 3- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2- Galaxy note 8.0- Galaxy Gear 2

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

You're late to your own user name..... http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-overkill.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    music music and more music
    LG-isai

Quote Originally Posted by thegame161 View Post
    Alot of people use it for music, film and TV shows. That's what I use mine for. Granted this is more useful to me on a tablet than a phone
    This is what I use my space for too.

Posted from my galaxy note 3
    Posted from my iPad mini/Air.

My Ipad has the majority of my movies on there, my ipod has my music, which I use for the gym and my Nexus does what a phone should do Might wait for the Note 4 then merge everything into that and put an SD card to use for once
    Thanked by:

This is what I'm hoping for with the Note 4. I do everything with my Note 3, but with the updates on the Note 4 and the external sd card of 128gb, I'll be set!

Palm Treo line > BlackBerry line > Samsung Galaxy S line > NOW the awesome & powerful Samsung Galaxy Note 3! 😆📱😆
    Palm Treo 600/650/700P/Centro/Blackberry Curve 8330/Tour 9630/Bold 9650/HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SII Touch 4G/Samsung Galaxy Epic SIII Touch LTE!!!