- 02-26-2014, 10:08 PM #3
Re: Low disk space problem - Freezing and massive slow downs
Somewhat of a guess here. Since you have a custom ROM installed, is JellyBeans also installed along with the stock TouchWiz ROM? If yes then it could be that the TW ROm and apps installed there are consuming some or all of the 28GB. I say this since from what I've read about the SafeStrap method, the two ROMs "coexist" at the storage level, of course with only one active ROM running at a time.
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 47Last Post: 03-06-2014, 11:31 AM
- By Savvyray in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 03-01-2014, 10:39 AM
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:52 PM
- By mindlessharley in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:27 PM
- By HVAC Mech in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 12:53 PM