On my way to Best Buy to switch from the iPhone 5s to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Stock is fine. From reading on the forums here.. We don't need to do anything. Clean Master is good for cleaning up old files and all, but that's it.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Nice, you'll never be able to go back to the teenie tiny screen!! I suggest if you are new to android that you check out some tips and tricks youtube vids so that you get a good feel for all of the things this phone will do...especially the s pen....it totally rocks.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Nice, you'll never be able to go back to the teenie tiny screen!! I suggest if you are new to android that you check out some tips and tricks youtube vids so that you get a good feel for all of the things this phone will do...especially the s pen....it totally rocks.

Ditto that. When I got mine I'd watched so many vids I could teach a class on it. It has so many capabilities you'd probably sorely under use it if you didn't know about the tips, tricks, etc. I love this thing!

Posted via GN3 Android Central App

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ditto that. When I got mine I'd watched so many vids I could teach a class on it. It has so many capabilities you'd probably sorely under use it if you didn't know about the tips, tricks, etc. I love this thing!

Posted via GN3 Android Central App

I also watched about 20 videos during my research and enjoyed every minute :D. I decided to go with the Black Galaxy Note3...TOTALLY satisfied :D

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
While the Note 3 is a great phone, personally I think the iphone 5s is just as good.

Posted via Android Central App

I currently use/have both devices and I can't agree with you more. IMO, both are great devices...their just different. However, due to my declining eyesight (age), I do find myself favoring the Note3 because of the larger screen size.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
While the Note 3 is a great phone, personally I think the iphone 5s is just as good.

Couldn't agree more the 5s in terms of design and build are fantastic even ios has its plus points lol. The only real let down is the size I'm just to used and perhaps spoilt with the 5+ inch screen size.

The Note 3 just suites my likes the 5.7" screen in full hd glory and removable battery and expandable storage, the S - Pen although it's not used alot, there are times when I need it and it's always there lol its smooth and battery life is great.

I won't say one is better than the other that is down to the user and what suites them.

I'm open enough to say they are both really great handsets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos