- 6 Posts
Adding music to Note 3
New to android and to my note 3. I want to add music from iTunes to my note 3 to (for example) use as ringtone. Been looking through the blogs but found no outline of simple steps. Could be me as I am aware that there is a bit of a learning curve. Practical help for a newbie in this area would be much appreciated.
- 02-27-2014, 08:47 PM #2
- 03-02-2014, 05:53 AM #4
- 03-05-2014, 04:41 AM #5
- 03-05-2014, 04:46 AM #6
- 03-06-2014, 01:29 AM #7
- 104 Posts
Re: Adding music to Note 3
I use isyncr to transfer music files & playlists over to my note 3, and onto my sd card. I'm still on android 4.3, so no clue if 4.4 is gonna break how I do things. I've no compelling reason to update to 4.4, so I'm staying with 4.3 for the time being.
- By cd619 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:48 PM
- By backfat1982 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:55 PM
- By Der Vang in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2014, 07:24 PM
- By matthewmcquay in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 05:27 PM
- By kyyadifan in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 05:10 PM