- 3 Posts
Facebook video does not work with Wifi. and some other app
Yesterday I was trying to open video from Facebook and download pictures from what's app using my note 3 it does not open . When I turned to mobile network it works and when I use VPN it also work. And with my old I phone it works as well
And trying to follow website from Facebook a message appear (proxy wrong).
I have the latest update installed.
Has anyone experienced this problem?
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-02-2014, 01:38 PM #2
Re: Facebook video does not work with Wifi. and some other app
check the Proxy setting in the Wifi Setting of your device and make sure it's set to None.
To do so first goto "Settings"
Then to "Wireless and Networks"
In that Turn on Wi-Fi
Then goto "Wi-Fi Settings"
In that goto "Advanced Settings"
There you can see the "Proxy"
Hope it could help.
- By eemilee in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:48 PM
- By brucedbr in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 12:23 PM
- By NguyenVietHuy in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:52 AM
- By mousaali in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 04:18 AM
- By grizcoach in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:51 AM