Help with permission error.
I have a rooted note 3 running a custom ROM called Sweet (I think) my issue is I have an issue where apps can't write to the internal storage.
I've searched around and people mentioned adding a line to platform.xml, I done this but there's no difference.
Also, the app BlockLauncher can't run scripts due to Knox, is there anyway around this?
I posted in XDA but they don't seem to care unless you're a dev!
- 03-01-2014, 02:34 PM #2
- 03-01-2014, 02:47 PM #4
Re: Help with permission error.
I'm not sure it did, I'm pretty new to Android (recently switched from iOS) so I'm still getting to grips with rooting.
I don't think it let me after installing the ROM, but as far I can remember it did work before.
I've finally got everything set up perfect, looks like I'll be switching ROMS.
- 03-01-2014, 07:02 PM #7
- By Toucan4267 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2014, 06:08 PM
- By sparker781 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 41Last Post: 03-09-2014, 11:31 AM
- By Richard Dallaire in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:01 AM
- By Dan Wang1 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2014, 04:05 PM
- By thedarkwolf25 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:51 PM