Note 3: Screen Protectors

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Ordered the Note 3 a couple days ago & it should be here tomorrow. Got a nice UAG case that looks and feels awesome so now im looking for a good screen protector. Thoughts on the Tech Armor HD Clear or something like the Spigen GLAS.tR SLIM Premium Tempered Glass?

Which one would be the better solution or is there something besides those 2? The more I have read, the more I am leaning towards the tempered glass protectors. My father in law recommends the Zagg Invisibleshield from Bestbuy. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: Screen Protectors

If you want a 8H tempered glass go with the iloome flex, I had this on my Note 3 from day one. Excellent!!!

iloome Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector - Premium Flexible Glass

I switch to the Spigen Glas T.R on yesterday 9H is great also, there's another company I will purchase as my backup to my spigen and does not cost as much $17.00 called Nillkin you can find on amazon.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900, N9005: Tempered Glass Screen Protector from Nillkin better then Spigen - YouTube

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: Screen Protectors

Thanks, I have been looking at Amazon for the last day or so. I also see that AT&T store sells one that they will install for you with purchase. Weighing all the options and want to make sure I dont regret the purchase.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Verizon sells a tempered glass screen protector for $25 and they will install it too. I believe that the atr one is a bit more expensive

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

jlanik4

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Using the GlasT.R glass screen protector, and love it. Your finger actually glides more smoothly on the screen protector than it does on the gorilla glass.

Posted via Android Central App

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I decided to go with iLoome Tempered GLASS (9H $25 on Amazon). Watched some reviews on YouTube, looks pretty good, should be here tomorrow.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I went with the iloome tempered glass screen protector. Works great.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Quick question. Just got the bodyguardz Tempered glass yesterday and misplaced the microfiber cloth

How do you guys clean the screen?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
i got a free one when I bought the phone from a Tmo store, and installed myself.

T-Mobile rebranded, cheap protector, works fine. I don't see any reason paying more than $10 for any protector.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante