- 11 Posts
Note 3: Screen Protectors
Ordered the Note 3 a couple days ago & it should be here tomorrow. Got a nice UAG case that looks and feels awesome so now im looking for a good screen protector. Thoughts on the Tech Armor HD Clear or something like the Spigen GLAS.tR SLIM Premium Tempered Glass?
Which one would be the better solution or is there something besides those 2? The more I have read, the more I am leaning towards the tempered glass protectors. My father in law recommends the Zagg Invisibleshield from Bestbuy. Thoughts?
- 03-02-2014, 10:58 AM #2
Re: Screen Protectors
If you want a 8H tempered glass go with the iloome flex, I had this on my Note 3 from day one. Excellent!!!
iloome Galaxy Note 3 Screen Protector - Premium Flexible Glass
I switch to the Spigen Glas T.R on yesterday 9H is great also, there's another company I will purchase as my backup to my spigen and does not cost as much $17.00 called Nillkin you can find on amazon.
- 03-02-2014, 12:36 PM #4
Re: Note 3: Screen Protectors
Verizon sells a tempered glass screen protector for $25 and they will install it too. I believe that the atr one is a bit more expensive
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 03-02-2014, 06:43 PM #5
- 03-02-2014, 07:39 PM #6
- 03-02-2014, 09:47 PM #7
- 03-02-2014, 10:28 PM #8
- 03-03-2014, 12:15 AM #9
- 03-03-2014, 06:43 AM #10
- 03-09-2014, 11:07 AM #11
- 03-09-2014, 12:52 PM #12
- By fightcrazy in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 25Last Post: 05-05-2015, 07:35 PM
- By Jimmie Moreland in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:50 PM
- By jerrycai in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:40 AM
- By jamesnygren03 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 11:22 PM
- By elliseroo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 09:17 PM