- 10 Posts
Note 3 vs LG G2
Hi guys and girls!
I am currently using the Galaxy Note 3 as my main phone, but i also have a LG G2 which is sitting on my desk..i really can't decide which to sell!
If i sell the G2 i can get about £270, if i sell the Note 3 i can get about £370. So is the £100 difference really worth the extra half inch screen and the s pen?
What do you guys think!?
- 03-03-2014, 05:53 AM #2
- 341 Posts
Re: Note 3 vs LG G2
Are these prices via recycling sites?
The Note will have that higher value due to the S - Pen and screen size, removable battery and Sd card slot.
They are both great phones so which one to sell is your decision.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-05-2014, 04:54 PM #3
- By TXGTOU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 87Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:58 AM
- By JohnBlaize1974 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2014, 10:58 AM
- By TXGTOU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 12:41 AM
- By Maged Samuel in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:40 PM
- By MissPrettyKitty in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2014, 07:45 AM