- 3 Posts
I noticed on both my Note 3 and my wife's S4 that when you turn the volume down with the side buttons, the media, notifications, and system volumes will not change with it until you get to vibrate, then they all turn off. Is there a way to sync the volumes, so if i have my ringer turned down, the notifications volume will turn down as well or do they have to be done separately? I'm not looking for another app to install, just wondered if it was something in settings I'm missing since my Note 2 did this.
- 05-08-2014, 03:21 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Volume Sync?
I definitely think this app is worth a look, although I don't think there are any settings on the device itself. It works really well and does exactly what you are looking to do. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....volumesyncpro
- By rebel2401 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2015, 05:20 PM
- By pagemaster1978 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2014, 04:40 PM
- By jujubeads#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2014, 01:25 PM
- By Tom Gould in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:42 PM
- By Chris Bowsman in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:15 AM