Video too large to share??

deludel

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
The facts:

- I recorded a video from my Note3
- It is 4min, 359MB, 1280X720 Resolution

I cannot figure out how to share this! File size too large for Facebook or text or email ... I have a YouTube account that I have uploaded shorter videos to in the past. I tried to upload this, and it is stuck at pending.

Is there another way? Everything backs up to Google + ... can I grab it off there and share?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The facts:

- I recorded a video from my Note3
- It is 4min, 359MB, 1280X720 Resolution

I cannot figure out how to share this! File size too large for Facebook or text or email ... I have a YouTube account that I have uploaded shorter videos to in the past. I tried to upload this, and it is stuck at pending.

Is there another way? Everything backs up to Google + ... can I grab it off there and share?

Text definitely can't handle a video that big. You could try uploading it to your Google drive and sharing from there (it creates a link when you want to share it which you can send to people)... Or use something like dropbox. :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Or youtube

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use YouTube. You can send it through YouTube and still keep it private if you choose.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I think the reason it is pending is because you have to allow it to upload through mobile network also. Or connect to a wifi network.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk