Let me help you root!!!!

CrashPush

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey Root Man, I have a custom home screen using Nova Launcher, TeslaUnread and some Icon Packs. Will all this be erased after a root? If not, will I be able to keep my phone exactly the way it is the only difference being the phone would be rooted?

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey Root Man, I have a custom home screen using Nova Launcher, TeslaUnread and some Icon Packs. Will all this be erased after a root? If not, will I be able to keep my phone exactly the way it is the only difference being the phone would be rooted?

Nothing will erase ...you can also backup your home screen using nova ...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I might hit up this guy for help. I rooted my Jelly Bean note 3 and now my Kit Kat won't load. There are options to get Samsung at Best Buy to resolve that part but I'll need to re-root. No good deed goes unpunished as they say. I hope you don't get maligned by anyone for your efforts to help. Regardless of whether I contact you, thanks for being a human willing to help others for the joy of it.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I might hit up this guy for help. I rooted my Jelly Bean note 3 and now my Kit Kat won't load. There are options to get Samsung at Best Buy to resolve that part but I'll need to re-root. No good deed goes unpunished as they say. I hope you don't get maligned by anyone for your efforts to help. Regardless of whether I contact you, thanks for being a human willing to help others for the joy of it.

NP thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I have rooted my xperia M dual c2004 mobile to cyanogen 12.1 mod. After root, everything works well but instead of showing dual sim it is showing single sim. Even that single sim is not working and showing as No Service. Hence request you to help me with this.

Thankyou

Marsian8

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
Bro please can you root my device plz plz plz, I have rooted a lot of phones and my friend's phones but my new device is just a headache :-:- i factory resetted it 3 times in trying of getting root access. Bro can you plz root this tough and hard phone??
I am not challenging you I am requesting you :':)'(
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Marsian8

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
Me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz