Question for galaxy Gear and note 3 users about accessibility features ( dual window,stay on)

Anil Ghatikar

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have not used Galaxy Gear but Sony smart watch , Head set as will as pebble.
I have noticed that when I first pair them I get a prompt about switching of accessibility features and my most of the fancy features such as stay on , dual window, air view etc.) switch off completely

Any idea does it happen with galaxy gear watch or for that matter the new ones .

If not it may be a big plus point for getting the new gear 2 or fit

Anil

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi,I have not used Galaxy Gear but Sony smart watch , Head set as will as pebble. I have noticed that when I first pair them I get a prompt about switching of accessibility features and my most of the fancy features such as stay on , dual window, air view etc.) switch off completelyAny idea does it happen with galaxy gear watch or for that matter the new ones . If not it may be a big plus point for getting the new gear 2 or fit Anil
I use the Note 3 and Gear 1 and I have never gotten any such notice. My Note works exactly as it should regardless.

Anil Ghatikar

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Guys . Now it is clear why samsung says the watch is compatible with only samsung devices. It uses something different than accessibility framework

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos